Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Full List of {2016} I Do! Exhibitors is up!

#countdown is on! We are {five} days away from the bridal show! We have about 115 exhibitors showcasing their work and a fashion show with live entertainment to boot! What we love most about our exhibitors, is that they go all out creating and designing their space. Get a first hand look of what they can achieve for you and get all your wedding questions answered.

*Check out the full {2016 Exhibitor} List on the right column of our blog (under the raffle prizes)!*

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have attended this Bride's Event. Thankfully, going to attend a bridal event with my friends at a local event space Chicago. Really exciting for me as have never been to any bridal show. Hoping to have a great experience there.

    ReplyDelete