Thursday, January 3, 2013

{featured vendor} Leading Lady Makeup


 We were so excited to interview Christine from Leading Lady Makeup- Classic Makeup for the Modern Woman. Heres what she had to say about how she got started and what her portfolio includes:

"I started doing makeup professionally in 2003 in Las Vegas, Nev. My career began with destination brides and showgirls. I now freelance here in Southern California and specialize in bridal, glamour and maternity paintings. I have also worked with news anchors, models, on comedy tours and live shows, and have a range of experience in body painting and photo shoots. My most recent celebrity client is Lacey Chabert. I also run a beauty blog on all things-makeup; covering everything from tips and tricks to product reviews. My Youtube channel features easy-to-follow makeup looks and I'm proud to say both my blog and Youtube have strong followings."
 

Christine went on to talk about her favorite clients: "Brides are my absolute favorite clients. Who doesn't want to work on happy, excited glowing ladies?  All of the looks I create for the bride's big day are high-definition, photo-ready, and waterproof.

Many of my brides become mothers, and when that special time occurs, they call on me to capture their pregnancies. I do what I call Maternity Paintings, where I paint a themed scene (or whatever the client requests) on the belly. I work as a team with a trusted photographer to give you beautiful memories of your special time.

My goal is to make my client feel beautiful and comfortable at the same time. Your wedding is the biggest day of your life, and it's important to me that not only do you look the part, but you feel confident in how you look. I am always willing to work with clients and feature several packages. Just ask!"


Need any more makeup advice? Tweet or Facebook Christine, she would love to help!


Handles/Links:
--
Christine Guederian Redmon
Twitter: @LadyC_84
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/xtineladyc?feature=mhee
Blog: www.LeadingLadyMakeup.com


1 comment: